For Cygnet version 22.214.171.124 and later, please click here
for different instructions.
To transfer Somatic Vision games to a different computer, the original installation must first be deactivated using the Somatic Vision move tool.
Uses for Deactivation tool:
- When moving game to a different computer.
- When planning on reinstalling Windows and games on the same computer.
- When moving game registration to a different User account on the same computer. Games can only be registered on one user account.
Deactivation tool works with:
- Dual Drive Xtreme
- Inner Tube
- Particle Editor
- Roller Ball
NOTE: Deactivation tool does NOT work with Hyper Pong.
- Click here to Download Somatic Vision Move Tool ›
- Run the utility, and follow the installtion prompts.
- Choose "Yes" when it asks if you would like to deactivate a serial number now.
- If you have more than one game installed you will see a list of deactivation choices. Choose the game that you want to deactivate and press OK.
- The software will display a removal code. Write down this code. You will need it in the next step.
- The next step asks you to confirm your removal code. Just enter the code again, the one that you just wrote down.
- Finally, the software will promt you to e-mail the original registration code and removal code to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the code can be unlocked for use again on your new computer.
- You should receive a return e-mail within 24 hours notifying you that your code is ready again for use on a different installation.