When running BioExplorer I get the error " HASP
not found (-3) "
You need to connect the BioExplorer Dongle
, also known as a HASP
, to an available USB port .
The BioExplorer HASP
comes with every purchase of BioExplorer software. If you have not ordered the BioExplorer software , visit www.eegshop.com or call 818-373-1334 to order your BioExplorer Hasp
2. If you have connected your hasp
and still receive this message:
- try rebooting your computer. (this is the most likely fix and has usually solved the problem for me).
- are you using the latest version of bioexplorer? Older versions may have older incompatible hasp
driver software. Download the latest bioexplorer from www.neuroamp.com
- does the hasp
key light up purple? - if no - you may have a bad or damaged key and need to get it replaced.
- try connecting the key to another usb port. Connect directly to the computer, not through a usb hub, and try removing all other usb devices from the computer - reboot the computer again after this change.
- check the windows device manager for a yellow question mark or yellow exclamation mark. Reinstalling the device from the device manager might help.