Windows Vista users click here.
- Right click on Windows Desktop (The Desktop is the background screen when all windows are closed or minimized).
- Click on properties - the Display Properties window will appear.
- Click on the Settings tab
- Click on the Blue Box with the number 2 in it. Note: These blue boxes represent your monitors. If you do not see a second box, make sure your 2nd monitor is connected properly and try again.
- Check the box that says Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor.
- Click the Apply button - your second monitor should come to life and display your wallpaper image.
After proper configuration both monitors should be on and the first monitor will have the Start button and taskbar and the second monitor will just display the wallpaper image. You can think of your second monitor simply as an extension of the first. If you drag your mouse across the edge of the screen, the mouse cursor will appear on the 2nd monitor. Simply drag and drop your gaming windows over to the 2nd monitor. Be sure to click on the Blue Title bar at the top when dragging (The title bar is where the Maximize, Minimize and Close buttons appear.
CLICK HERE for a video tutorial on setting up your second monitor: