Rocket Noise can be excessively loud in Inner Tube at it's default setting. It is recommended that you turn the rocket noise down but not completely off as it is providing audible feedback.
To lower the rocket noise volume:
- In bioexplorer click on the menu item "tools"
- then click "volumes"
- Adjusting this volume controls the rocket sounds.
You can also use the following method:
- Click on the Windows Start Button
- Click Run
- type in sndvol32.exe and click OK
- In the Volume Control Window...lower SW Synth to about 50% or to a comfortable level of rocket noise.
- You can also access the Volume Control by double clicking on the windows Sound Icon in the lower right hand corner of the windows taskbar located near the Time Clock.